Monday, March 21, 2011

More Ink Sketches


More ink sketches! These are all just a little bit old, and since I made them I've been working on a comic done in a similar fashion to these. I'm playing with different ways of drawing in ink. A lot of people have encouraged me to go without underdrawing like I did with these, and just go straight to ink, but my early attempts at that were a little mixed. I think going straight to ink works for sketches, but if I'm doing characters existing together in an environment that's meant to look consistent and convincing, I think I'm better off with just a little underdrawing, even (especially) if it's really sketchy.




I've started on a minicomic about that mustachioed man and a prostitute. I'll post some stuff from that up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment